Money and Me: Which REITs have seen a limited impact on occupancy during COVID?
16 Jul 2021
Money and Me: Which Reits have seen limited impact during Covid on occupancy?
Get an overview of the S-REIT space, find out if hospitality Reits could see an uptick in revenue and if data centres are likely to be a key investment focus for Asian Reits. Also what could be key drivers for S REITS in q2 of this year? Michelle Martin finds out with Kenny Loh, REIT Specialist and Independent Financial Advisor.
- How is the S-REITs sector faring now
- Office/Retail REITs with highest occupancy and lease expiry dates
- Data centre demand caused by COVID-19
- Will Hospitality REITs post an uptick in Q2 2021 due to business generated from SHNs and Quarantine Orders?
Listen to his previous market outlook interviews here:
- Money and Me: An overview of the REIT performance (June 2021)
- Money and Me: S-REIT’s: which are most likely and which least likely to be affected by new social restrictions? (May 2021)
- Money and Me: What’s the link between bond yields and S-REITs? (April 2021)
- Money and Me: REITS that did well in 2020 (December 2020)
- Money and Me: An overview of S-REITS, value rotations and REITS paying out higher dividends (November 2020)
- Money and Me: Yield Generating Asset Classes (October 2020)
- Money and Me: The REIT outlook within and beyond Singapore (August 2020)
- Money and Me: Ugly Duckling Earnings turning into Beautiful S- Reit swans? (July 2020)
- Money and Me: V for S-REITs? (June 2020)
- Money and Me: Will revenge spending help REITs? (May 2020)
- Money and Me: What REITs to Look out for? (April 2020)
- Money and Me: Crazy REIT Sales (March 2020)
The post Money and Me: Which REITs have seen a limited impact on occupancy during COVID? first appeared on My Stocks Investing.