Closing my Standard Chartered JumpStart Account
Today, we are going to show you how to cancel your Standard Chartered JumpStart Account.
Personally, I had to cancel the account because I was past 27 years old and no longer eligible for the higher interest rate.
I found it hard to find a function/button on its website that allows me to delete my account.
So after I found it, I decided to make a guide so that it's easier for you to cancel your own account in the future.
Refer to the steps below. 😉
Steps to Close Your Account
1. Go to Standard Chartered "Contact Us" page
Which for convenient sake, here's the link:
2. Select the talk to a chat option.
3. Proceed with some verification
4. Then tell the person that you would like to close the account.
Recommended Read: 9 Things I Learnt from my Internship at GIC
The process is generally simple and fast.
Basically what I did above was all that was required.
I probably spent more time searching how to close my account than the actual act of closing my account 😅
Recommended Read: What I Learnt 6 Months into My SGUnited Traineeship
New Product Launch (Beta)
We are building a new platform to help you find people to share your family plan subscriptions with.
We help you find, match, subscribe and collect payment so that you don’t have to.
Convenience for you:
- You don’t have to find people to share with you. We do it for you.
- You don’t have to chase people to transfer you their share of the subscription fee. We do it for you.
- You don’t have to remember to transfer your share of the subscription fee to that 1 person. We do it for you.
- You don’t have to find it difficult to drop out of a family subscription plan because you shared it with your family/friends. We cover your share for you.
We like to know what you think about this service.
Let us know in the survey below what you think, and to be notified once we officially launch the product. 😉
Promos & Referrals
We are starting to build a list of Promos and Referrals for our readers.
Click here to view the full list of Promos and Referrals we have.
If you have a money related story about you or your relatives' that you want to share, let us know in the comments below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternative, you could fill in the form below for us to contact you.
As we progress towards the next phase of our journey, we would like to find out what would make you like us even more.
We hope you could help us fill in a short survey of 8 questions (4 of them are MCQs) so that we can help tailor our content to you.
Remember to offer your opinions. If you don't put your two cents in, how can you expect to get change?
Have feedback? Tell us now!
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more timely updates about finance-related articles and memes! 😁
Subscribe to our newsletter too in case social media platforms decide to stop showing you our content.