Review of NTUC Income’s Capital Plus 3-Year Endowment Plan
Coming hot on its heels in March 2020 is NTUC Income’s Capital Plus, an endowment plan with a guaranteed yield at maturity of 2.13%1 per annum. Here is Heartland Boy’s review of NTUC Income’s Capital Plus 3-Year Endowment Plan.
NTUC Income’s Capital Plus 3-Year Endowment Plan
To meet pent-up consumer demand, it is hardly surprising that NTUC Income’s Capital Plus, a 3-Year Endowment Plan is back. It is a non-participating plan with a guaranteed yield at maturity of 2.13%1 p.a. In addition, this plan also provides protection against death and total and permanent disability (TPD before age 70). If it happens within 1 year from the cover start date of the policy, policyholders will receive a payout of the net single premium. If it happens after 1 year from the cover start date of the policy during the policy term, policyholders will receive 105% of the net single premium.
About NTUC Income’s Capital Plus
With COVID-19 plaguing the global economy, investors are facing a highly volatile investing environment. Thankfully, Capital Plus stands out with the following characteristics:
- A short-term savings plan of 3 years
- Enjoy guaranteed maturity benefit of 106.53%2 of the single premium after 3 years
- Guaranteed yield at maturity of 2.13%1 p.a.
1. The guaranteed yield at maturity of 2.13% p.a. will be paid out at the end of the 3 years policy term, provided that the insured survives at the end of the policy term, with no policy alterations or claims made during the entire policy term.
2. The guaranteed maturity benefit of 106.53% (rounded to the nearest 2 decimal places) of the single premium is based on the guaranteed yield at maturity of 2.13% per annum.
NTUC Income’s Capital Plus 3-Year Endowment Plan has also been made easily available and accessible. As no medical underwriting is required, application for Capital Plus can be submitted online and the minimum single premium for online purchase is SGD 5,000 which can be paid via eNets or SRS funds. Any interested applicant has the flexibility of purchasing Capital Plus either online (in the comfort of their homes) or through a financial adviser. More information on Income Capital plus can be found here
*Disclosure: This post is written in collaboration with NTUC Income. All opinions are that of my own. The information is meant purely for informational purposes and should not be relied upon as financial advice. As my life circumstances differ from yours, you should seek advice from a licensed representative for customised advice on your financial needs.
Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 27 March 2020
The post Review of NTUC Income’s Capital Plus 3-Year Endowment Plan appeared first on Heartland Boy.