How to start a Simple Estate Plan (Will Planning)?
I am sharing an article by Keon Chee from Rockwills Trustee Ltd on The New Paper today. If you have not started any Estate Planning for your loved one and families, it is the time to start NOW before it is too late.
4 Key Quadrants
- Who are your Beneficiaries?
- What are your Assets? Movable & Immovables? Where are your assets? How can your family members locate your Asset after you have passed on?
- Do you want to provide Immediate Gifts when you pass on?
- What assets to be allocated as Delayed Gifts to make sure your loved and young one to be taken care off?
Additional articles to know more about Estate Planning.
- What Happen to Our Wealth After Our Death?
- How Your Asset to Be Distributed After Death without a Will?
Interested to find out more on the Estate Planning and Will Writing, feel free to drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am happy to provide free consultation by understanding your situation.