Cromwell European REIT (CEREIT) revives IPO Plan – Updated IPO Summary
Latest Cromwell European REIT IPO Prospectus Total 1058 pages.
See previous Cromwell European REIT IPO Prospectus here.
- Type = Office / Light Industrial / Logistic / Retail (Europe)
- Sponsor = Cromwell Property Group (hold about 35.8% of the total number units)
- Total Unit Offered = 1,573,990,000
- Capitalization = €1,360.1 million
- Portfolio = 74 (Denmark, France, Germany, Italy and the Netherlands)
- Portfolio Size @ IPO = €1.35 billion
- IPO Offer Price = €0.55
- Number of units in issue = About 428.54 million
- NAV = €0.53
- Price / NAV = 1.038
- Distribution Yield = 7.8%
- Distribution Policy = 100% (until 2019), thereafter (at least 90%). Semi-annual.
- WALE = 4.9 Years
- Tenant > 700 leases
- Occupancy Rate = 87.7%
- Gearing Ratio = 37.2%
- WADM = 4.0 Years
- Plan Listing: Nov 30, 2017
- Application period = Nov 22 to Nov 28, 2017
Cromwell European REIT 2018 DPU Yield Comparison
Euro SGD Exchange Rate
Cromwell European REIT Indicative IPO Timetable
Compare to other Singapore REITs here.
Check below on other events: